BBQ Season 9 – BBQ 1 – Chicken Tikka Marinade Recipe
- cialis generic versus brand name
- cheap online pharmacy viagra viagra
- viagra 100mg sildenafil
- mexican pharmacy viagra
- online viagra with insurance
- order viagra licensed pharmacies online
The weather brigade predicted snow, hail, rain and sleet, but instead it was warm-ish and so the coals were lit.
In attendance were Cairo, Granny BS, The Clims, Mollster and Hugo. This was the first time I had ever used our new Kettle BBQ and boy it was good. It cooked the chicken tikka BBQ recipe in no time at all and was darn hot.
This year we are trying to go a bit lighter on our BBQ meat consumption and trying to a bit more healthy so there were no dips and chips to start with, just the Chicken Tikka Recipe and a nice salad that Cairo prepped.
Here is how I did the Chicken Tikka BBQ Marinade recipe:
For 5 people
5 chicken breasts
Pint of natural yoghurt
100ml of double cream
1x tablespoon of the following spices/herbs;
Garam Masala, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Coriander,
1x teaspoon of the following:
Chilli from one of those lazy chilli jars
Garlic from the lazy garlic jars
2 dollops (just over a tablespoon is one dollop!) of tomato puree
Juice of 2 lemons
- I then mixed all the ingredients, apart from the chicken, into a mixing bowl and stirred it all up.
- I then put the 5 butterflied chicken breasts into a big plastic food bag and poured the mixture over it and into the bag.
- I then massaged the chicken in the bag to ensure all of the butterflied chicken breasts were covered.
- I left the chicken tikka BBQ marinade in the fridge for about 2 hours, but you can leave for longer or overnight and then popped them onto the grill.
Anyway, on the red hot grill they were cooked in probably around 15-20 mins and tasted great. Everyone commented on how nice they were and even the spare breast was wolfed by Clim Tim.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we also tried the new batch of Red Wine Flavour BBQ Woodchips and crikey they rock! They gave the BBQ a really nice rich fruity smell that Clim Claire said was a bit like hot ribena… nice!
Cannot wait to try the beer can chicken next… maybe on Cairo’s birthday. Will probably pop some Cajun rub all over and use some of our Beer Flavour BBQ Woodchips with it.